Roger Waters Tickets for Sale
A better way to buy Roger Waters tickets at a great price, you’ve come to the right place. buyTickets.com has Roger Waters tickets in every city, to fit every budget.
Here is Promo Code SAVE for additional savings on Roger Waters tickets.
More Information about Roger Waters
Roger Waters, who became famous for his work with British progressive rock band Pink Floyd, will be touring North America in 2017. His Us + Them tour will kick off in the United States with a show on May 26 in Kansas City, Missouri. It will conclude with a performance in Vancouver, British Columbia on October 28.
Waters is scheduled to perform more than 40 times in cities across the United States and Canada. The tour takes its name from a song on Pink Floyd’s legendary album The Dark Side of the Moon.
Performances Will Include Old and New Material
Waters is expected to perform songs from his long career, including material he wrote with Pink Floyd. He said publicly that he wants to keep the content of the performances a secret. He plans to include material from his years with Pink Floyd as well as more recent work.
Waters estimated that about 75 percent of the songs performed would be older material and the remaining 25 percent would be newer. He said the songs would all be connected by a common theme. He promised fans an impressive show that will feature state-of-the-art audio and video production and quad sound.
Previous Solo Tour Was One of the Most Successful in History
Us + Them will be Waters’ first tour since 2013. He toured from 2010 to 2013 on the international The Wall Live tour. Waters performed in front of over four million people in one of the highest-grossing tours by a solo artist in music history. He also performed at the Desert Trip classic rock festival in California in October.
History with Pink Floyd
Waters co-founded Pink Floyd in 1965 with Nick Mason, Rick Wright, and Syd Barrett. He was originally the band’s bassist but later became its lyricist, co-lead vocalist, and conceptual leader after Barrett’s departure from the group. Waters is well-known around the world for his original songs and wide vocal range.
Order Tickets to See Roger Waters Perform Live
buyTickets.com has tickets to all kinds of musical performances at venues across the United States and Canada. We have tickets available for Roger Waters’ upcoming 2017 North American tour. Tickets to see this legendary performer live are sure to sell out fast, so reserve yours from buyTickets.com today.
Frequently Asked Questions about Roger Waters Tickets
Where can I find Roger Waters tickets online?
The best place to buy Roger Waters tickets online is buyTickets.com buyTickets.com has amazing deals on even the most hard-to-find tickets, thanks to our partnership with ticket brokers across the country. If you can’t find the Roger Waters tickets you’re looking for here, they simply can’t be found.
Are there promo codes available for Roger Waters tickets?
Yes! buyTickets.com always offers promo codes on all of our events, so that our customers can save even more on our already great prices. You can find a promo code for Roger Waters tickets at the top of the page. Enter it at checkout by clicking the “Have a gift card or promo code?” button below the area for your credit card information and entering it into the field.
Can I buy Roger Waters tickets by phone?
Absolutely. Call us at 1-855-BUYTICKETS or 24 hours a day at 1-855-289-8425 to order by phone. If you’d like to enter a promo code during your purchase, don’t worry. Our phone staff can apply it for you.
I heard Roger Waters tickets are sold out. What can I do?
You may be able to buy sold out Roger Waters at buyTickets.com. That’s because are tickets come from a network of trusted ticket resellers, so even if the venue is sold out there may be more for fans like you who care to look. Take a look at our selection above to find out for sure.
How much are Roger Waters tickets?
That depends on the date, the venue, the current market on tickets, and more variables too numerous to go into here. The only way to know how much Roger Waters cost for certain is to find the event you’re interested in from the list above and take a look at the tickets currently on sale.
Will Roger Waters tickets be cheaper on the day of the event?
Possibly; but there’s no way to know for sure. They could be more expensive! The best thing to do is get your tickets as soon as possible so you’re sure that you can attend on the day of the event. Better safe than sorry.